Powered by Blogger.

Out In The Woods





This is one of my favorite things to do here after I moved to live Sweden. What a great tress relief to get out in the wood and just lose yourself in there. Nothing else makes one free his mind from its thoughts but the beauty of nature. I enjoy it and I love the feeling of being away from everything. Its truly relaxing. And its an opportunity to be in direct contact with the whole universe from where I stand. 

I have read in a book once that "Going into the woods by yourself is the best way to pretend you are in another time."  and I agree on that, specially when I am alone and without any items in hand that would remind me of things, things to think of or plans to do! I simply forget all and be right there in my own moment.    


He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.
Socrates 


post signature

2 comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?