.

.
Reviews

.

.
DIY

.

.
Delights

Search This Blog

Summertime, And The Livin' Is Easy

Hi my loyal readers. As I mentioned in my latest family diary post, summer is the most rushed season ever. I can not believe that it's already the end of July. Everything went quite well this month except for the weather being three seasons in a day. 

On our last grill picnic Julia enjoyed throwing stones in the sea, feeding seagulls and ducks. She also played the big sister roll with our friends little son who turned one year last week. She looked so adorable trying to play the grown up, walking around giving him toys and trying to feed him even. If I didn't have career plans on the table I would have consider giving her a baby sister or brother next year.

We will be spending this week in the summer cabin with Julia's grandparents. It's a lovely and cozy place by the sea to relax, exercise and enjoy the rest of July. We went on a boat tour with them and Julia was amazed. They placed a fishing net over night and got plenty of fresh fish. I am just hopping the weather will continue being as it is right now.

That's it for now, you guys can stay in touch and watch our live instagram posts. Cheeeers! 








post signature

No comments