.

.
Reviews

.

.
DIY

.

.
Delights

Search This Blog

Family Vacation Celebrating Birthdays


We were invited on vacation to celebrate my mother in law's and my hubby's niece birthday in the greek island crete. It was a wonderful week of sunshine, great food, drinks, beach, pool and entertainments. We had lots of fun and family bonding time. We rarely get a full week with David, so it was a great for Julia to be with her dad longer as she is growing and developing new skills and senses everyday. 

As lucky as I usually am... my birthday happened to be on the 5th of June during our stay there. I got a lovely chocolate cake from the Hotel Panorama Hotel . My parents in law bought me a "massage experience" in Ageo Spa which was outdoors with sea view and sea breeze. 

The mediterranean fish and other oriental dishes were also a gift from heaven to me. I soooo missed lots of these things while living in a completely different environment from where I grew up. The island gave me the feeling of being home again.   

I gave myself treats by visiting a nail bar spa and got myself a good beautiful feminine long nails which I don't usually do hehe... and a great feet treat and of course pedicure. 


More photos here


post signature

No comments