.

.
Reviews

.

.
DIY

.

.
Delights

Search This Blog

SHOPPING DIARY: Babygirl Faux Fur Ivory Top


I felt in love with this top the second I saw it at the Gap store in Malaga airport duty free. I knew this would make a perfect birthday gift for Julia introducing her to a little bit of baby fashion and glam hehe. As I mentioned in my previous shipping diary post that I adoooore ivory color. I know for a toddler like Julia it's not the practical color but I don't mind dressing her up a little bit stylish from time to time. 

What caught me even more what the soft touch of this faux fur. She will be like a little white bear wearing it. A perfect cuddly cozy top which we will both enjoy. 

I made sure to buy a bigger size so that she can have it for longer period, and fit until next fall / winter.    









post signature

No comments