.

.
Reviews

.

.
DIY

.

.
Delights

Search This Blog

Style: Holly & Whyte Bags

I fell for this orange canvas bag! its very unusual for me to like this type of shinny colorful bags / accessories, but this one just captured my attention and I had no explanation for loving it so much... the design and the perfect size maybe, apart from the color. 

I checked Holly & Whyte collection on Lindex store and I actually loved couple of items including the green bag. Its sort of coco chanel style school! The classic and timeless clothing's that you can wear forever and still look stylish... what makes this collection even more special, is being affordable. 

Now I added those two colorful bags to my cravings list Wish List for my next purchase. It would be nice to have something as bright and colorful in my minimal basic and casual wardrobe. I hope I manage to buy them before they get sold out because each time I write about something on my blog and pin it to my wish list it gets sold out within few days. So I might have a friend of mind buying it for me in case I dint have time to go myself. 



post signature

2 comments