.

.
Reviews

.

.
DIY

.

.
Delights

Search This Blog

Personal Style: In My White Summer Coat


Hello guys! I hope you are having great whether this summer and not needing to be in summer coats. Our summertime is a bit tricky over here.. so one needs to carry a summer jacket or coat just incase. Last summer was quite bad, I didn't get to enjoy it as much as this summer.. both for weather and work reasons. 

This is my favorite white summer / spring / fall coat, it fits with all my basics minimal outfits just right. I also ware it with formal dresses when out during the night. Its design is simple classic and chic.

These photos were taken last summer when I was very tanned as you can see.. when I get the summer color I prefer to ware white and light colored outfits otherwise I dont feel comfortable in dark colors. As you all know white is my favorite color of all times anyways hehe


White Coats





Photography by Lina Ström edited by me May 2015. 
post signature
SaveSave

No comments