.

.
Reviews

.

.
DIY

.

.
Delights

Search This Blog

Shopping Diary: One of My Beauty Essentials

When it comes to beauty I prefer buying beauty products that repair and maintain skin youth rather spending lots of money on make up products that only hide the damages and makes one look pretty temporary.

Here is one of my favorite beauty essential products that i highly recommend. A moisture cream that is both effective and has a reasonable price. Its light and genetle on the skin because I dont like heavy moisture creams that are sicky and heavy. I tired couple of them and this was the best suitable one for me. The best thing about it also is that it works for all types of skin. 

Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex

Seeing is Believing. The classic Elizabeth Arden moisturizing formula. Rich, emollient, protective, it cushions skin with moisture and provides an occlusive barrier to prevent moisture loss.
Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex.







post signature

No comments